Senior Software Engineer, Android
You’re a highly ambitious engineer, with demonstrated success building world-class Android apps, from conception to launch. You will be responsible for coordinating with the product and design teams to bring features to life. You’ll be joining a team with proven experience building startups and products at large consumer web companies, with the potential to transform the banking industry.
- You'll be helping to build a first class Android app from the ground up - and this won't be your first rodeo.
- You'll be taking designs refined on iOS and implementing them for Android.
- You'll be contributing to a codebase which is 100% Kotlin, and based upon an RxMVVM architecture.
- You’ll assist in maintaining coding standards which lead to large scale test coverage.
YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH
- A team of experienced engineers & designers bringing banking tech into the modern era.
- A mobile-focused banking experience backed by industry-renowned investors.
- Companywide streamlined engineering processes allowing you to quickly get set up learning, developing, and helping out with new Kotlin Android Apps based on apps written in iOS (Swift), backend (Django) or web (React) if you're looking to expand your engineering horizons.
- Bleeding edge tools and frameworks, including RxKotlin, Dagger2, ViewBinding, Android Arch Components, and more.
- You have multiple years of experience developing production-ready android apps
- You're an owner - you take pride in building a pixel-perfect product
- You're excited by startups
- You love working with the latest and greatest tools and frameworks.
- We pay 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums
- We’ll provide whatever equipment you need to succeed
- Lunch and breakfast expenses paid
- Standing desks for everyone
- A beautiful office with a large kitchen filled with a variety of drinks, coffee, snacks, and breakfast sandwiches