Director of People Operations
Zero is the first modern banking experience that combines debit-style functionality with credit card rewards. Zero is powered by a mobile app and Zerocard, a card that comes in four levels with varying rewards.
Zero is a fun and exciting place to work, a next-gen fin-tech company disrupting consumer banking through beautiful design, innovative features, and a business model that allows us to offer better economics to customers than traditional banks.
As a member of our team, you’ll have a direct impact on the success of Zero. You will be taking ownership over making key decisions and taking specs from initial design to developing important apps which hundreds of customers use daily.
As the Director of People Operations at Zero, you will be helping to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. You will be monitoring systems and procedures at the organization.
- Lead the human resources function in areas of talent management and employee engagement, learning and development and compensation.
- Develop the company’s performance management process (i.e. job evaluations, merit increases and bonus programs).
- Maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Provide support and coaching to all levels of management with a focus on leadership development and conflict management.
- Conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Recommend new policies, approaches and procedures that drive business goals for Zero.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Devise action plans and strategies to help nurture a positive working environment.
- Ensure compliance with all US and Canadian employment laws, regulations and policies; procedures and processes.
Who You are:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Human Resources or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Generalist or HR Manager experienced in high-growth organizations.
- In depth knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- CHRP Designation preferred.
- Experience in any of the following areas is preferable: organizational design, training & employee engagement, compensation & benefits, and health and safety.
- Sound leadership, staff management and team building skills.
What We Offer:
- We pay 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums.
- We’ll provide whatever equipment and tools you need to succeed.
- Lunch and breakfast expenses paid.
- Standing desk for everyone.
- A culture of collaboration and transparency!
- Really cool and innovative projects that will keep you challenged and motivated.
- A beautiful office with a large kitchen filled with a variety of drinks, coffee, snacks, and breakfast sandwiches.
Don’t have the Zero app yet?
Check us out:https://zero.app/
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.